How to access usenet from an iphone

Anyone know a good way of doing this? Is there an app for it?

TIA

Chris

Reply to
cpvh

NewsTap.

It's not great, but it's the best I've found so far.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

+1
Reply to
Toby

yrNews from the AppStore about 2 quid I think (not tried it though)

John

Reply to
JTM

Orrible google

Reply to
F Murtz

As you say, "orrible". So why suggest it when there are better options? NewsTap is way better than using a web interface.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

And for those with Android phones, Groundhog Newsreader is free and works

Reply to
The Hemulen

Works bloody well, too.

Reply to