How thick are the police?

Is that some sort of Fiat van?

Reply to
bert

I drove 7 up in a Maxi once. In the rain and windows fogged so not obvious.

Then went (accidentally) through a red light.

Then got followed by the Police for about a mile.

I went down a cul-de-sac and they didn't.

That's my definition of a "deciding moment"

Reply to
Tim Watts

No. Because the van vault they have is not engraved with the company name and vans number plate.

Reply to
ARW

Yes.

If you put Hallam 2 on the radio it really is the 1980s.

Reply to
ARW