How the hell (bath tails / leak)...

In message , Colin Wilson writes

My method for eliminating condensation / sourcing slow leaks is to tie a small piece of bog roll around the pipe just below where I suspect the leak, if the paper gets damp and the pipe below stays dry you can suspect the connection above.

Reply to
bof

---------------8>< ... the shower is only really hand-held these days to wash your hair.

Really? What about de-sudsing your nethers?

Reply to
Appelation Controlee

I use the missus :-p

Reply to
Colin Wilson

And does she expect the favour reciprocated?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Not after 14 years of marriage :-p