How much per head? (proper DIY)

brass monkey

: or :

's a very surprising bottom 5 list. The only place I haven't been is Bedford but if it's anything like the other places they should have a much bigger spend 'cos it's the only way the women of Sunderland, Blackburn, Rotherham and Oldham will be getting any ;)

Reply to
Him & Her

Does this mean that shares in battery manufacturers will be going up soon, or are they all buying the Iphone add on and carry pouches. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Hedge your bets Brian, buy a few shares in Apple as well.

Reply to
Him & Her

Consider yourself lucky. It's a shithole.

Reply to
Huge

Oldham in Lancashire had the fifth lowest spend on sex toys with just

17p per head

In t'nurth they know ow t'Oldham.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

You can just see it can't you, hang on just texting my wifes vibrator, she will be in Tesco at the moment.... evil but interesting.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Daily Mail? Aren't these the people campaiging to keep this filth off the internet? Won't somebody please think of the children!!!

JGH

Reply to
jgharston

Ann Summers' database could be more embarrassing than the BNP membership list.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

that has been hijacked to look like a Daily Mail story. I knew it was a fake, as the *real* Daily Mail is campaigning against prurient filth, in case children see it.

Reply to
Jethro_uk