How long is is a days parking voucher valid for?

I would kick up a bigger stink if the person inappropriately parked and holding me up was the parking attendant.

Reply to
ARW

Total rebel IMHO.

Marlon Brando eat your heart out.

Reply to
ARW
<snip>

Hehe.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Quite. ;-(

They are either left brainers (=can't help it) or think they have got away with a scam and are clinging onto the outcome as long as possible.

To me this is no different to yer old aunty falling for 'builder' offering to fix her non-broken roof or being able to do their drive 'cheap' because they have some tarmac left over from another job.

They couldn't (of course). Just like the pressure salesmen using the old 'I can only give you this deal if you sign today ...' scam, Brexit was a trap for those with axes to grind about a whole load of other things, the majority nothing to do with our membership of the EU (or that couldn't be resolved using existing laws, like sending EU workers home if they haven't found work after 6 months).

I'm not sure how that would have helped me as it wasn't the voting or the resulting outcome that was the issue, but the process used to get there.

It would be like the Police fabricating evidence against you (or being frugal with the truth / facts) to force a prosecution though.

We saw (or I saw) the program covering the referendum campaign and it was as one expected, people doing all they could to buy / trick / con often targeted / gullible people into voting Leave.

This reminds me of the Leave campaign ... hordes of Turks coming in etc:

There is that I guess. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Then your English language skills need honing.

From a typical fanatical remoaner.

There were reasons, but none we should expect a 'right brainer' to understand.

Reply to
Fredxx

Interesting past tense there...

Reply to