How do people manage .....

It must have done, else I would have asphyxiated, but I don't recall making any specific arrangements. In my defence, it was nearly 40 years ago.

Reply to
Huge

Crumbled Twix, well the biscuit will but that is only 50% of the bar the other 50% (excluding the chocolate) is a rather thick sticky caramel, which is laid along the top of the biscuit. I suspect crumbling a Twix would result mainly in a gooey mess and very sticky fingers.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Sounds like Pounder's sex life...

Reply to
Richard

On Friday 12 April 2013 08:57 Richard wrote in uk.d-i-y:

And a fishy smell.

Which might explain the cats...

Reply to
Tim Watts

And the one labelled "Pieces of string too short to be any possible use"

Reply to
newshound

And the biscuit tin of "chargers, purpose unknown"

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Do you eat a lot of biscuits?

I think my "chargers, various" require a box that would take at least 10 kg of biscuits - possibly much more.

Reply to
polygonum

I too have one of those or rather a shelf occupied by the packaging they originally arrived in. My reluctance to discard the superseded item extends to handbooks as well:-(

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Yes.

Mmmm.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Ooo there's posh, a biscuit tin for chargers, all my 'spare' chargers are just in a poly bag.

Reply to
soup