how do i un do ceased nuts in plumbing.

It smells nice too - although I don't think it's supposed to be one of its uses!

Reply to
Alan

Get a large "socket". Also flush the system as it is full crud, insert desludger for a week or so, drain, flush a few times, and refill with inhibitor X-100.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I knew there would be some downside to storing my ng password on the laptop. She may be handy with a spanner but not so hot with a dictionary. At least it's warm again at home.

Reply to
b33k34

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Brian G" saying something like:

Nobody knows what the 'WD' bit stands for though. Some have it that it's 'Water Displacer', others stand by the more technical explanation of it being a project number and it was the 40th one tried.

Personally, given I've found it's inferior to other products in almost any application, I've come to the conclusion that 'WD' stands for 'Wallet Depleter'.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Heard the other day that Asda (I think) have special mini packs of WD40 designed for hinges - something like 7 grams of WD40 for "only" 2 quid!

Reply to
Matt