How do I get sealant out of carpet?

I'd expect it to do the same to the plastic carpet too. Unless it's 100% wool :)

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

No. If you claim you'll probably pay it all back & more in raised premiums. And by 'it' I mean they'll price the job at 5x what you could do it for yourself.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

That?s what house insurance is for.

Mike

Reply to
Mike rogers

That depends on your insurer. The cheap ones undoubtedly do.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

That's a bit sad. My Dad got rid of a wasps nest in our garden with liquid nitrogen once. After an hour or so we dug the nest up and popped it in the freezer to make sure the inhabitants were dead (and not just torpid). After a couple of days we got it out and examined the beautiful construction.

Reply to
Martin Bonner