How Can I Remove the Switch from a Dyson DC01

You can get a huge range of stuff from Numatic. You can get a Henry with a 24v. brush head, which is really, really good. You can get a head with and air-operated brush, which is quite good. AFAIK the cleaners are made here, too.

They still don't work as well, and aren't as useful, and cost more.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Ours has an air-operated brush - ie a red attachment in which the brush rotates at high speed courtesy of the air passing up the tube - but what's this 24V item? 24 volts I take it? Have never heard of this, and can't see anything on the numatic website - I'm intrigued.

David

Reply to
Lobster

I've used upright and cylinder dyson's and whilst they always sucked well and did a good job of cleaning emptying the cylinder required a messy trip outside (not that great if you live in a flat). We've got a Henry. Great for DIY jobs and attached to tools as a dust extractor. Not at all impressed with it as a carpet vac. With space for more than one vac i'd not be without it.

Miele CatandDog is better than either the Dyson or the Henry for normal household duties. Powerful suction, well made tools and a bag that's clean to use and dispose of.

Reply to
b33k34

Numatic are very helpful when it comes to their products. Email them and ask nicely and they send you an exploded diagram so you can identify the part number of the part you need.

Parts can be had cheap on ebay too!

Reply to
Shokka