How can a student like me eat Weetabix every day?

Normally I have a couple of breakfast bars in the morning (Nutrigrain etc.)

I hate washing up.

I obviously can't use paper plates (the milk would fall out)

Are there any disposable (and cheap) containers I can use to have my weetabix+milk every day?

It may be a bland breakfast, but it definately keeps me full.

I can't rely on the sink in my student place (things go missing in a shared kitchen, hygiene reasons etc.)

If you think this question is dumb, i'm a bit of a stoner & I can't think straight all the time.

Reply to
barbican.angel

Eat weetabix, drink milk from carton - problem solved.

If it seems "not right", roll up another Camberwell and you won't care.

Reply to
Tim

In message , snipped-for-privacy@inbox.com writes

You are a *student*? Of what? Some ology, presumably. Paper plates would leak, so use some other form of disposable plate. I use polystyrene bowls for my cats, because I hate washing dirty, smelly cat plates and bowls. Buy 'em in bulk from Costco.

Reply to
Graeme

Reply to
manatbandq

Oops, soory about the blank post earlier.

Try paper bowls.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Probably accountancy. No other students (a) could afford to eat every day, and (b) would get up in the mornings.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

wrote

If you know any student nurses, tap them up for a supply of cardboard vomit bowls (unused preferably)

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

Instead of the Weetabix?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Certainly not a student of English.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

A rose by any other name ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

No, his spelling's quite good.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Nor of The Environment ..What's "Green" about using disposable plates because they cant be arsed to washup .

Reply to
Stuart B

So you prefer to fill landfill sites with un-degradable s***e? Why not kill the cat and stick that in the bin, it will degrade and no more washing up, two problems solved ;-)

Cheers

John

Reply to
John

Nor of ceramics ...

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I would soon get sick of having cat for breakfast every day... I can't see that putting it in a polystyrene bowl would make it taste any better.

As kittens?

Reply to
John Rumm

Probably the same stuff, if they have been used they will have more flavour than Weetabix.

Reply to
soup

Camberwell? Camberwell Beauty? Sorry, I've had a sheltered upbringing

Reply to
Stuart Noble

How come no-one has told him not to be such a lazy git?

Reply to
Bob Martin

Could be tricky to determine which it is if Weetabix is the other choice.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Trade off between washing up liquid down the drain and into the oceans, plus the heat for the water, against resources to make paper plates. He doesn't have to use the fancy ones used for jellies at parties.

Reply to
Andy Hall