Hotpoint wm

just replaced the brushes....is it normal for new brushes to "scream"...some noise ! .... or did I just not notice the noise from the motor before the repair ..?

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

.....seeing as I don't do the washing

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Steam cleaning wouldn't be enough to remove the stench from you, or the filthy rags that you wear.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

I think you are smelling your toung again gay boy .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

tongue scrapper ideal to rmove the shit ......

Jim GM4DHJ ...

I know....shocking those ?1 brand new jackets......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Yes, while there is a small point of contact. They should quieten down when they bed in, and take on the profile of the commutator,

Reply to
Graham.

Why are you being silly and trolling Jim? I sometimes read uk.radio.amateur and thought more of you than this.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

thanks...thought that might be the case....the brushes were a distress purchase at a shop in Glasgow...pattern parts ?20.....when I checked later I could have got the genuine part on ebait delivered for ?9.95.......that is why I have two cars so I can take my time sourcing parts at a good price when one breaks down....but you can't have two washing machines.....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

En el artículo , some sad gimp with no life pretending to be me escribió:

This is the real Mike Tomlinson here. The above is a forgery posted through Aioe.org, which I don't use.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

who cares it sounded like you......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Might be that the commutator is also quite worn by the brushes sparking. Might go away, might just die. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Has everyone on here had a liquid lunch today or what? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

could be...... I gave it a clean with switch cleaner...probably shouldn't have .......

Reply to
James Stewart

I don't drink..........wouldn't do my new liver much good ....

Reply to
James Stewart