Hoover Tumble dryer model TV 630 001

Help please if possible?

I have just changed the belt on the above dryer but have dislodge some of the wires on the timer/ controll knob. Has anyone got a wiring diagram or knows where the wire go on the control? The controller is a CROUZET. TYPE T900.

Thanks in advance

Dave

Reply to
www.ttdown.com

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember

saying something like:

Try here...

for your make and model and other sites come up, not just parts suppliers.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon