Hoover Aquamaster S4470 - opening it up.

Does anyone know how to open up this Hoover vac? I need to get at where the wire goes into the body so as to repair it.

I have undone the two screws which run vertically down from the top but it won't come apart. I can't see any other screws to undo.

Maybe someone knows a source of online service manuals. A few seconds looking at the exploded diagram would show what I need to know.

Cheers Moo

Reply to
Moo

There are four screws holding the top on, two are hidden under plastic "buttons" which have to be pulled out, and the other two are under the handle, the top of the handle should just slide of to get to these screws. Hope this helps

John

Reply to
John

John, Thanks very much. I found the hidden screws and was able to fix it.

Moo,

John wrote:

Reply to
Moo