Honeywell Programmable thermostat

Hi all

Does anyone have any experience of who is the cheapest supplier for the Honeywell CM67 T6667B1002 (not the wireless)?

I have found RS and PlumbCentre seem to be a bit like Dixons and Comet

- far to close to be competitive!

Regards

Dave

Reply to
Pile

I bought mine from my local merchant (B&G) with about 20-30% off.

Colin

Reply to
Colin M

I got the wireless one for a v good price from Discount Heating Supplies

01752-301111 Might be worth giving them a call
Reply to
BillR