Home Security Monitoring costs

/John Williamson

JimK

No dilemma - false alarms a nuisance for yourself and your neighbours.

The bell box says "I have an alarm" so the actual method of alarming your home only has to be known to you. It may be PIRs, magnetic switches on the doors/windows, pressure mats etc. or even nothing at all.

Reply to
alan

He is correct. About 30% of the alarms I have installed (not including new builds) have been installed a week after the house was burgled or after a neighbour/relative was burgled.

Reply to
ARW

/ The bell box says "I have an alarm" so the actual method of alarming your home only has to be known to you. It may be PIRs, magnetic switches on the doors/windows, pressure mats etc. or even nothing at all. /q

The bell box says I have a bell box, pirs & door contacts suggest it is connected to something...

Jim K

Reply to
JimK