Hole in ceiling again!

I know you have seen it before but I have a hole about 1m x 0.5m, question is do I have to fill it with plasterboard or can I use some other material like hardboard?

Reply to
frank spencer

No, it's too flexible. Use plasterboard.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Why would you not want to use plasterboard anyway?! You can buy a piece at Wickes etc that will more than fill that hole for under 2 quid (probably cheaper than hardboard?!)

David

Reply to
Lobster

Ok great, I did not think I could buy a pice that small.

Reply to
frank spencer

Yes, 1200 x 900 mm is the smallest size

Reply to
Lobster

FRANK SPENCER, FRANK SPENCER, FRANK SPENCER, gee I don't feel too well

Reply to
sploop