Hob knob layout.

I am probably on about my 5th hob since home ownership.

I don't think I have had 2 where the knobs correspond to the plates in the same way.

So our new hob is in and I am looking forward to cold pans and glowing hot uncovered plates.

Reply to
R D S

What? No choccy bikkies?

Reply to
Graham.

If it's an electric hob, can't you rewire the knobs in your preferred order?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I know how you feel - I'm surprised that there don't seem to be any hobs with an array of four knobs which correspond to the layout of the plates!

Reply to
Frank