Ho ho

My wife decided to start the new year by taking me out. Credit where it's due, it was a perfect left hook.

Reply to
Jonno

You been reading the scripts form old Wheeltappers and Shunters Club shows?

On a serious note, I can well remember a well known music biz lady critic and part time dj being mugged and although she broke her wrist the attacker ended up witha fractured jaw and a very sore set of nuts. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff