Hisense dishwasher - error E4 ?

Which the manual tells me is "Temperature sensor".

Possible glitch from using the quick programme (trying the intense one now) ? Or drop dead fault and need to activate the warranty on a 6 week old machine ?

Reply to
Jethro_uk

If it is under warranty don?t mess with it.

We make a point of looking for appliances with long (5 year) warranties which aren?t overly complex. If they fail, unless it is something simple, we tend to replace then if they fail once out of warranty.

We?ve had washing machines last 17 years others 6 or 7. Dishwashers are the worst but they probably get used the most - certainly at least once a day unless we are away etc.

Our record is our first uWave. It last over 20 years. It was still working but tatty when we got rid of it. All I replaced was a drive belt. 35p, an O ring from the plumbers merchant.

Reply to
Brian