help with photobucket

I have joined photo bucket, but I can't see how to get a url for someone to look at the photos I have uploaded. Anyone got an idiots guide to how to make one?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Log in and then try this routine:

Look for 'Recent Albums > Look for 'edit/share delete' above each picture

pages' > Copy the link in the box marked with a red question mark - you'll need to wipe this from one end to the other to copy.

Paste the copied text into a post either here or in a test group and see what happens. You can experiment with the other options once you've mastered this first option.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

p.s. I should have said start at 'My Home' before going to the above routine.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

Many thanks for that, I think I have the hang of it now. I was trying to cut and past from the small box with the start of the link showing.

Dave

Reply to
Dave