help me remove a shower mixer tap

help I have a mixer tap I need to remove. It turns counter clockwise from off, through cold, mixes, and no to hot. Under the handle there is a small hole and in it there is a pin which needs to be removed. The head of the pin in the hole is simply indented. I cannot figure out how to get the silly thing out in order to unscrew the handle. I have have pictures, just don't know how to display them here

Reply to
demendonca

You can upload the images to

and then post the URLs (links).