helo

this is my first time in here, i hope to get more information about studying, i am come from hk, 24 with more than 5 years working experiences, i want to get a degree within 3 years, would you mind to give me advice about this?

thanks a lot

Reply to
esther.cyy

manatbandq

Please don't be put off by people like snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com as they are 10 a penny here. And a he is a d*****ad to boot. Hard.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

I hope he and others similar is 'put off'. Prats who ask such questions without giving any details on a newsgroup they've never even read deserve such treatment.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I didn't ask the question, I gave an answer I thought appropriate to the OP but there's obviously been a sense of humour failure somewhere.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

There's been some kind of failure.

I only saw the offensive through your posts because their authors seem not to show up on my screen ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

helo,

sorry for the late reply, thanks for your information.

hey let us chat in here, i am come from hk, how about u? Mary Fisher =BCg=B9D=A1G

Reply to
esther.cyy