heating plumber recomendation or sugestions for a bolier fix

I have a Baxi Solo 3 PF 30/80 boiler with a slight fault, the pump will stay on for hours after the boiler is switched off , I know its supposed to stay on for a bit to stop the boiler overheating, but it stays on even when the water its circulating is cold, it will go off eventually but a bit excessive at present apart from that its working fine can anybody point me in the direction of a fix or a decent plumber/heating engineer Kevin PS I have a separate valve for heating and water rather than a three port if that makes any difference

Reply to
Funfly3

On or around Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:45:09 GMT, "Funfly3" mused:

I know a few in various parts of the country. However, as spread out as these fellow trades may be there is a hell of a lot of the UK, which means you would be better of narrowing down your location rather than us all trying to guess where you are and happening on someone in your area.

Reply to
Lurch

sorry it would help I meant to add my location which is Reading

Reply to
Funfly3

have a search in the Google groups archive for a poster here by the name of John Stumbles - I think that he lives & works around the Reading area.

haven't seen him around these parts for a couple of months though.

Reply to
RichardS

He was in here only the other day looking for a momentary action pull switch

Owain

Reply to
Owain