Heating is back on...

Ours is at 18.5 C during the day but goes up to 20 C from 1600 to 2200, overnight is 15 C. We know it's windy and cold outside when the heating comes on overnight...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I would leave it on like this but as soon as it gets slightly warm, people insist on leaving windows and patio door open for long hours which will force the heating to come on!

Reply to
gremlin_95

Bloody chilly this afternoon, but I think it's mainly I got used to the higher temperatures and the slight drop is felt more. Such an afternoon temp a couple of months ago would have felt balmy.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Previous setup had a prog stat on it, and I don't think I ever bother turning that "off" as such. Even with windows open etc it rarely falls below the 20 day or 15 night time temps as far as I can tell (once we get properly into summer that is... so probably a week in July)

Reply to
John Rumm