Heating

Didn't work for the police did she?

James Hart

LOL

Already got the starter kit, and is now on to the intermediate classes. Eh ? Hey Eh ? Know what 'a' mean. (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) :-))

Reply to
BigWallop

Tee Hee !!

Probably another woman grassed her up. They have been known to be quite jealous creatures. :-))

(flame proof clothing now adorned)

Reply to
BigWallop

Given how far he's got without our help, that would seem like showing (a freshly arrested, in view of certain infamous deeds at parliament) Guy Fawkes, a sparkler! Not all that likely to impress him I fear! ;O)

Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}

Reply to
Gnube

No!? Really? well I never, who'd have thunk it possible?!

Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}

Reply to
Gnube

One assumes that you have a proper agreement relating to the rent he pays. Follow the requirements of notification and up his rent or alter the ration of the heating bill he pays.

Or "simply" evict him.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

"Dave Liquorice" wrote | Matthew Ames wrote: | > this is the trouble, my lodger is a pratt - he walks around in | > t-shirts and complains about being cold. | One assumes that you have a proper agreement relating to the rent he | pays. Follow the requirements of notification and up his rent or alter | the ration of the heating bill he pays. | Or "simply" evict him.

Or just padlock the thermistat and wait for hypothermia to take effect ...

Owain

Reply to
Owain