Heat resistant filler

Hi,

I have recently installed a new light fitting but it is catching a lot of spiders! They are getting in through the hole in the celing where the mains cable (1.5mm twin and earth) come into the light fitting.

I want to fill this hole with filler (caulk or something similar) but it needs to be heat resitant because the light fitting gets quite hot.

Any ideas? Will caulk be OK?

Chris

Reply to
cj

Polyfilla.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Use a decent silicon compound, the stronger the smell of vinegar (acetic acid) the better the quality, this is heat resistant

Reply to
Bazza