hardwall plaster

Can anyone help me. I'm plastering brickwall inside with hardwall. Can I plaster over with multi finish, before having to wait for the hardwall to completely dry out??? Thanks all

Reply to
sploop

Yup... probably easier as well.

Reply to
John Rumm

Yes

Reply to
Dave Jones

Yes, and you should. Finish coat should be applied whilst the scratch coat is still wet. Otherwise you have to treat it as a reskim, and PVA the surface first.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

You can, but it'll take longer for hardwall plaster to dry out.

Reply to
ben

Reply to
sploop