Hanging Shower Pump

Hi all

I am installing a shower pump in the airing cupboard. The walls are at a slant so would have to build a shelf in an awkward space.

Could I suspeded the pump from the shelves in the cupboard? Would this keep the noise from vibration down? I realise the supports would have to be strong, but can anyone see any problems with this.

Cheers

John

Reply to
John Logan

Usually the pipes have to be on the top.

Reply to
mrcheerful

The initial force of the motor starting may cause the pump to twist the pipe connections all the time. This isn't a good thing. Centrifugal forces are wonderful things in the right place, but not in this situation I'd have thought.

Reply to
BigWallop