Handwheel nuts

The sort of thing you find on the back of office chairs. Anyone any idea
a) what they're called so I can search for them or
b) where I can get some with an M8 nut?
Reply to
In article , snipped-for-privacy@nospamblueyonder.co.uk says...
formatting link
Well done, that man.
Reply to
In message , The Medway Handyman writes
Was that a bit of mis-direction ?
bloody magicians advertising themselves in uk.d-i-y !
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

  • Soooooo since no one is mentioning building something I'll mention the POS I...
  • site's last updated in


HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.