Handwheel nuts

The sort of thing you find on the back of office chairs. Anyone any idea a) what they're called so I can search for them or b) where I can get some with an M8 nut? Thanks.

Reply to
Skipweasel

You mean these?

or female. M6, M8, M10.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Well done, that man.

Reply to
Skipweasel

Threaded knobs.

of different shapes. Just over a quid a pop for most of them.

Reply to
Dave Baker

What a very useful site! Thanks for that, it's now bookmarked.

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam

>>> Male or female. M6, M8, M10.

Always a pleasure, never a chore......

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Its great innit? Loads of stuff. Cheers Dave.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In message , Skipweasel writes

Shirly you can find an old chair ...

Reply to
geoff

I'm pretty sure I've seen such things in Machine Mart.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Don't call me Shirly.

Look - the car park!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Was that a bit of mis-direction ?

bloody magicians advertising themselves in uk.d-i-y !

Reply to
geoff

We call it attention control these days......

Don't tell Mr F.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

:)