handles

Does anyone know wht those little handles that have a circular bit of (usually) brass that normally lies flat but can be lifted up to allow you to pull, are called?

from the side they look something like this:-

\ closed \ open |-----| | \|

from the top ___ --- // \\ || || \\___// |___|

thanks

Nick

Reply to
Nick Brooks

I've heard of them being simply called squash court handles. However, they might be more complicated than what you had in mind as they operate a latch, rather just being something to pull.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

As in the type used on a drawer?

They are called ring pulls - not to be confused with the kind that go on beer cans.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

thanks I found some at screwfix now I know what they're called Nick

Reply to
Nick Brooks

Like these you mean ??

?ts=18429&id=13291Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

Mmmm... Beer cans are nice, aren't they?

Reply to
Grunff

Reply to
Terry D