Half Hour Fire Rated Doors

Can anyone tell me approximate price of a standard height, veneered, half hour fire rated door, or where I might find a price list online?
Wish to see how much our company is being ripped off by some builders with what looks to me a hefty mark-up.
Thanks

Wickes catalogue has some cheapish ones.

Travis-Perkins (the sort of place a builder would bet them from) have African Maple faced John Carr (the sort builders buy) internal fire doors for 129 plus VAT. The builder will add a handling charge but I guess it shouldn't be any more than 180 on your bill. John Carr also do Sapele faced but Travis Perkins don't seem to stock them.
www.travisperkins.co.uk
Do a product search for "internal doors" and then select "Interior/Doors and Windows"
(Don't search for "fire doors" it seems to confuse it).
--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)

Many thanks for the info, that's just what I was after.
So as I thought, 1194 fitted is a little over the top!!!!!!
On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 20:18:39 +0100, Mike Norris
F*&% me, ROFL etc.....
Gold plated doors perhaps?
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd

faced
and
Well, it might be slightly less amazing if there were no doorway to start with and he was going to have to make one as a one-off job and it was in a load bearing wall, I suppose - what are the details?
--
Bob Mannix

In uk.d-i-y, Mike Norris wrote:

Hi Mike,
Sounds like they are on 6T ;-)
--
Nige

Please replace YYYY with the current year

It does - but they're not!
Our company is having a couple of floors re-fitted by a company called Maris and although it's not my money it will affect me when we go broke for paying people 1200 to fit a door. They ARE nice doors, but not that nice.
Almost every aspect of the work (electrics, lighting, plasterboarding) seems well OTT. We all have to make a living but .......
Ah well, we'll know next time.
Thanks all for the feedback.
Mike