Gurgling CH system - advice please

Hello, can anyone help please?

My gas central heating has been working fine for the last 10 years but over the last couple of weeks it has developed a gurgling sound when the pump is running.

I've check that the make-up / header tank in the loft has not run dry and that all the radiators have been bled in order to ensure there is no air trapped in the system. Still the problem persists. The central heating and hot water is OK but the noise is troublesome.

Could it be that the pump is on it's way out or could something else be wrong? I did add some inhibitor about 9 months ago.

Any advise on what to check next would be most gratefully received. By the way, is there an FAQ for this newsgroup?

Thank you, Simon.

Reply to
simon