grundfos 15-50 installation

is there a correct/incorrect way of mounting these pumps, do you install with pipe running horizontal or vertically,also what position must motor body be positioned if pump is mounted horizontally in pipeline.

Reply to
Gordon

Hi, I'm Alessandro Saitta, a 37 y.o. italian man. I live in Follonica (Grosseto) Italy - Cassarello street, 131. I'm the most famous italian spammer in the world. If you understand italian language, come to visit my site at:

't miss the amazing opportunity to meet the italian 'Cantautore alla Bona' at:

Hurry up! so come on! Don't you know the italian 'Cantore della Merda'? Don't waste your time and come to:

!

Express your opinion

Reply to
Zonter