Grumble in passing - table legs

Looking at possibly putting a table into a bay window, with the top cut to fit the curve.

For this I need a top and some legs (no, really).

My first attempt at finding table legs shows them at about the same price as a complete table.

Now wondering about buying the table and replacing the top.

Ah, well.

Dave R

Reply to
David

What sort of legs? Ikea sell the legs and the tops separately.

Reply to
GB

If it's going into a bay you might not need legs, if it fits the window cills. I once had a table with 2 legs, it leant against the wall. I'm guessing legs are relatively cheap at charity furniture places, complete with firewood.

Reply to
Animal