Grout Protector

Thinking about using a grout protector such as Lithofin KF on some newly fixed tiles - before the grout gets mucky.

Is this worth doing?

Is there much difference between the various products? I see then going from around 8 to 20 or more pounds for 500 ml (approx.) E.g Screwfix now have Fila Fugaproof, Fired Earth/Aga have genuine Lithofin.

Obviously don't want to spend more than necessary - and 500 ml is sure to be enough for the foreseeable future.

Reply to
polygonum

I found 500ml goes a long way - did 17 sq m of tiles, and probably used less than a tenth of it.

(only used the Lithofin so can't comment on the others)

Reply to
John Rumm

Thanks John.

Reply to