Greenhouse Staging (slightly OT)

Ok, Ok - rec.gardens.uk or something similar but I reckon I'm more likely to get a good answer out of this forum.

Some (10+) years ago when they opened the 'big' B & Q in Edinburgh, it stocked what they called 'laundry shelves' - these were 6 feet long plastic covered wire shelves (same sort of stuff that plate racks are made from). These were absolutely excellent for shelves in the greenhouse - inexpensive, flexible in use, etc. I need some more and they have long since disappeared. Anyone know if they are stocked anywhere or any other suggestions for a replacement.

Rob

Reply to
robkgraham