Green button - BBCi unstable

Using the Green button, to restart things like the BBC One news, when I have had it interrupted by phone calls, I am finding it quite glitchy. Lots of drop outs and picture breakups.

I'm on Plusnet. Anyone else got this problem please?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq

No, can you (even temporarily) connect the TV via wired ethernet to eliminate wifi issues? I'm on plusnet and iPlayer itself streams reliably.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Andy Burns explained on 04/03/2022 :

It is already permanently wired, or at least one TV was, the other wifi and both were having the same issue. It does however seem to have solved itself now.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq

I've got BT FTC here. Assuming it is available, works fine every time. TV is on Wi-Fi too - the cable connection to that area in use for the BT TV box.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News