Great fixy

honeywell-cm927-lcd-screen-fail-common-1058940-.htm So, perhaps a little late to the party but have just used the hair drier fix for my honeywell remote thermostat after failure of the lcd screen. Wow! Perfect description led to successful result. Thank you to all who post on these DIY websites. Make do and mend always best option ?

Reply to
Caravan karen

We don't post there, they just steal our content. Glad it worked.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

For how long is it fixed though. Shows a naff design if you ask me. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff