Grass shears

As my existing strimmer is just about unusably awful, I needed to get something to replace it. I had already decided to go cordless.

The device I bought was less expensive than a Makita strimmer. And I also got a short hedge-trimmer option.

I might have found a different make at a lower cost, but this does open up the option of all the other 18V Makita tools and few of the other manufacturers have as large a range.

Reply to
polygonum_on_google

Less.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Outwith yer ken.

Reply to
polygonum_on_google

Just pointing out a completely unnecessary word which gives no further information. Which is annoying.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Your posts typically add very little to a discussion. Don't you find it annoying reading your own posts?

Reply to
Fredxx

Nobody reads their own posts, that would be pointless. I already know what I wrote.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I don't know - yet! Been too wet and windy to want to be out using it. Certainly lasted a quick initial cut round - somewhat rough and hasty - no discernable loss of power despite some very thick patches. I got the 5 AH battery with it - and the offer will provide a second. Suspect I could do what I really need with one 3 AH!

Reply to
polygonum_on_google

I think AvE recommended them as bikini line trimmers ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

One hell of a bikini line...

Reply to