GOVENATOR BENEDICT EXCLUSIVE "ENDGAME" A. EMERICK JONES ------A Y H N U M AKBAR!

NOW WE GO DIRECTLY TO THE GOVERNATOR

yAH ALEX, ITS ALL GOOD

NOBEL PRIZE WINNERS SAY THERE IS GLOBAL CRISIS flesh eating bacteria, global warming, dead zones.

well ve have to inoculate ze young children its all good, its clean, its for our future.

ve have to, there is no room fur ze old people, so ze shots are like a beautiful

ice burg that comes to pick up ze old people and carries them to valhallah to zee Kraaam. yeah, all cultures

do zees.Alex, Make room fur ze new people. Cancer Virus's Thimemerisol, sodium floride what does not kill you makes you stronger Alex

No pain, no gain Alex even you know tat. its all Good , its wonderful its fantastic.

what do we need all these guns, its an antiquated throwback to the stoner age. Ve don't need this, we are

turning the weapons into plowshares look I know what I'm talking about here. Alex its all good, its wonderful its Phantashtic One day a black plowman will

take over the world (he he he he he-ha). I give everyone a plowshare and a plot. (family pays for bullet) I get so happy when I talk about zees things. people receiving their special treatment. Especially for my own children and reichland, I mean fatherland I mean homeland security. Its all good, its woderful its fantastic.

Its not 1984 Alex, we are not all crazy like you say. The Earth is dying Alex I don't want to tax the carbon dioxide that you exhale, but its out of my hands. Its the law, do you really think I want to put meter chips in every crevasse of your body, but its the only way we are going to find out whats going on in there.

Alex, come on, how are we going to control what kind of contaminents are being released into the atmosphere without intestinal cameras and heart plugs sensing dangerous poisens in the environment. there are enemies everywhere, we must protect the people. Alex, and you know who all these terrorists are? They are people Alex, PEOPLE. Get rid of the People and you illiminate the problem. Alex its All good, its wonderful, its Fantastic

Reply to
WisKid