Google StreetView & Apple LookAround

First a question. What's it called when your dashcam records the reciprocal view of the Google Streetview car as it records you?

I guess there should be a word for it.

This is what I mean, (I'm in the red Skoda with the lights on).

Well it amused me to do that anyway.

Well it's happened again. This time with the Apple equivalent which I believe is called "Look Around"

I imagine I will have to wait for the imagery to go live, and I suppose I will have to borrow someones iThing to see it.

Reply to
Graham.