Google sketchup

Ask the police who want to get past. Maybe you are clairvoint but I am not. I don't have the knowledge of why they want to pass athough past experience shows that they are usually attending a crash a few miles on. When they are chasing speeders you see them pass first.
I have also taken an accident victim to hospital once in the past.. It semed like the right thing to do but it was a real pain getting the blood out of the seats and carpet. He did survive after having surgery and 44 stiches IIRC.
The driver was banned for dangerous driving and speeding amongst other things.

You will have to explain your reasoning behind that statement as its nonsense to me.

See above.
On Sun, 13 May 2007 15:33:57 +0100, "dennis@home"

There's a good story relatEd TO THAT, but I can't find it. It's really annoying me now.
--
Regards,
Stuart.
dennis@home wrote:

Ta
Yup, and on fire doors sometimes.

Not much too them is there? A bit of a chamfer on the top of the door at the hinge side normally sorts it.
Perhaps I could stick a bit in the preparing the door section.
--
Cheers,

John.