Google Earth

Review by a septic of Google Earth that's actually on the Google Play site.

" Jack Glick ...O.k. Live look would be essential such as what is currently in my driveway not a picture from years ago. That way if you are away from home you can see if anyone is messing with your house..."

Reply to
Artic

Wow. Damn right! That'd be really, really, really useful. Why don't Google do it? It's a global conspiracy, I tell you!

Reply to
Adrian

Bet he doesn't need a passport.

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 08:36:58 -0000, Artic site.

I showed a very old pensioner their house on Google Earth. They commented that they couldn't see the car on the drive on the laptop screen yet they could see it out of the window.

Reply to
The Other Mike