Good Newsreader

I can host up to 300 domains on my reseller account, but I'm getting a bit close to the limit now - only 275 left to go!

5 years ago I seriously considered getting my own server on the Internet but those mad thoughts have long since left. Stuffing all your eggs in one basket means that if the basket springs a leak then you've got eggs all over the floor whilst you go out and get a new basket.

PoP

Reply to
PoP

John Stumbles wrote in news:Qkt1c.9$re1.8@newsfe1-win:

Good - I found that on one of the ntl.feedback.** newsgroups - but if news isn't working through ntl you can't see them! And I have no idea how anyone found out that it worked.

And my partner is just about to contract a reseller arrangement, primarily for her own business use, but if you are interested... :-) (My email address does work - but spammers seem to avoid sending to it for some reason.)

Rod

Reply to
Rod Hewitt