Good Hardwood Windows?

Anyone recommend a manufacturer? I'm based in Staffordshire.

Ta

Steve

Reply to
r.p.mcmurphy

See my earlier posting or just try these links...

think most have of them have national coverage.

Reply to
RedOnRed

Hardwood windows used to be listed in the Magnet catalogue. No idea whether they meet your or anybody's ideas of "Good". [Hardwood frames were specified for my now 23year old house, but softwood frames were fitted, and some of these are rotting quite nicely.]

Reply to
Malcolm Stewart
[Hardwood frames were

Modern hardwood double glazing technology and quality has moved on a massive amount over the past 10 years. It's had to, to keep up with the popularity of UPVC.

A hardwood double glazing salesman brought round a small sample unit to my house and I could bearly lift it off the floor. God knows how they get a medium to large sized one up a ladder.

Reply to
RedOnRed

Andrew Barnes

Reply to
RedOnRed

Ovation Windows in Rugby

Reply to
Mike

Who take a while to quote, a week so far, and still waiting . Not that any of the others (except biff) did any better.

Rick

Reply to
Rick

Quoted for me in two days straight after a show an NEC. Perhaps somebody's on holiday.

Reply to
Mike

Who? Oh, him :-)

biff

Yeah, i'm getting exactly the same from them. Although they have just called me back after a week - so they haven't completely forgotten me.

The sales guy was telling me his wife won't let him out at night any more coz they've got a young baby and she needs the help.

Reply to
RedOnRed