Good grief

Holee s**te.

Grimly Curmudgeon

of cars like that which are drivable. I followed a 4-poster bed through Bagshot and onto the M3. The driver looked like they were laying in the bed. A few months later, a setee and a standard lamp with shade followed me onto the M3. I looked them up on the web at the time, and they hire them out for events. Saw them several more times over the years.

Haven't seen them recently - they may not exist anymore.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

The other day I was following, for a short distance, a lawn. Nice and green and looked well mown - but I suspect something like astroturf. A BMW mini IIRC.

Rod

Reply to
polygonum

Gamer Mini a snip at £8K.

'in idiots.

Reply to
Peter Hill

There must be a shortage of idiot lottery winners by now.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

"Have you ever wanted a vibrating home entertainment hub made out of a Mini that includes an Xbox, amplifiers, lasers and a fridge? "

"Er.... no"

Reply to
Lobster

Well there's this lot:

(or )

Reply to
Lobster
[...]

I've seen the bed in the Farnborough area in the last couple of months.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

That was Edd China's CummfyBanana company. They had the motorised sofa, motorised bed, motorised shed, motorised office desk and motorised bath. I also recall they had a motorised skip.

I also used to see them around that way when I worked in the area. Edd's company still exists and still does hires.

Reply to
Steve Firth

In message , Andrew Gabriel writes

It was quite a surprise driving through Wandsworth at 6am some years ago to see the settee bucketing out of a side turning. The driver and passenger had some rather fetching Edwardian drag on, IIRC.

Reply to
Nick

do you think that doesn't apply to you because you're a big bad biker (I'm shaking with fear)?

Reply to
M Wicks

On Sun, 30 Sep 2012 06:41:49 -0700 (PDT), M Wicks wibbled:

Is school out again?

Reply to
Cab

boots

I recently came across the Wheeler Dealers prog he did - quite a good example of its kind, I thought - doing up old classics.

Rob

Reply to
RJH

No, that was my blue Volvo

Reply to
Andy Dingley

And by pure chance, here is one I saw today:

polygonum

Reply to
Mark Olson

Are you some sort of wanker?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

wonder how much extra fuel it uses...

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

I saw it (or its twin) on the M40 the other day; This was in Winchester.

Reply to
polygonum