Goddamn Screwfix

It's not just luck you know...

YMMV. I don't spend time and effort maintaining my windows boxes.

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Yup, that is one option - although not an out of the box solution, so you can see it would scare many of the traditional non techie mac uses! If it were included from the start then you could see it becoming quite a compeling solution. Full backwards compatibility, but with an easier to use and maintain platform, better security, and if current reports are anything to go by, very good performance runing windows.

He does a bit more on it in later pieces:

John Rumm

Well certainly the 2GHz, 2GB Macbook Pro is doing a better job with Windows than a 3GHz PC.

Reply to
Andy Hall