Gloss paint rollers

Hi

I've seen these mini rollers with a foam sleeve for gloss paint.

How do they work in practice? Any good?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

The way I have used them, especially for hall stairs & landing, which means lots of flush doors and plain skirting, is to apply the paint with the roller, get it spread evenly, but use a brush for the finishing strokes. I certainly found this faster than all brushwork, but still gave a good finish.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 12:04:38 +0000, Chris J Dixon gently dipped his quill in the best Quink that money could buy:

Now theres a thing ........ I do exactly the opposite to get a smooth finish.

Mike P the 1st

Reply to
Mike P the 1st