Glazing: How to do it?

I'm going to try replacing a window tomorrow. It's a ground floor, single glazed window with standard glass in a wooden casement, roughly

3ft x 2ft.

I've never tried glazing before & the only advice I've got is my DIY manual. Does anyone know any sites that will explain it or have any top tips that the books never tell you?

Should I use linseed oil or acrylic putty, or is there something & clever in a tube?

Thanks,

Michael

Reply to
Michael D