German loon tries to wreck his Bosch

Grimly Curmudgeon

Not German, surely?

Reply to
GB

No (unless it is High German?) Don't think it is Dutch either. Or Scandanavian. Baltic states? Flemish?

Didn't recognise the number plate. Not Swiss, so not Schwietzerdeutch.

Someone must know!

Reply to
newshound

Wow :-) And only ?204 from Amazon I see. Think I have to stick with my old Makita, and my even older Aldi 18V :-[

Also -- newshound wrote:

He's speaking Norwegian or Danish ... and the car has DK on the plate (I think).

John

Reply to
Another John

The title of several of the other videos includes "Finnish" ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Definitely not High German. My guess was Danish, as there's a Scandinavian lilt to the language.

Reply to
GB

He's just copying this Festool one

pcb1962

Thanks for the responses, consensus seems to be Danish then.

Never got into Borgen, but *loved* The Bridge. Guess I wasn't paying enough attention to the accents.....

Reply to
newshound

That's definitely Dansk.

Scandi spoken with a hot potato in the mouth.

Reply to
Adrian

Thanks. It had a hint of Dutch about it, makes sense really.

ISTR that the Dutch have more ways of cooking potatoes than the French have cheeses.

Reply to
newshound

The UK has more artisan cheesemakers than France does. Bizarre, but true.

Reply to
Adrian